Enrol at Momentum
During the covid lockdown PERIOD We are running a compressed timetable VIA "ZOOM".
If you are interested in trialing a class or signing up please fill out the enrolment form and we will follow up ASAP!
- Fees are charged on termly basis, invoices will be emailed out prior to term commencing.
- All invoices are expected to be paid within the first 3 weeks of term, if you are struggling to make the payment please contact us to discuss.
- We ask you for a $15 costume deposit in term 3, this secures your spot in the End Of Year Showcase - any additional fee will be requested for in Term 4. These are usually between $30 - $45.
- There are no refunds for students who miss class or withdraw mid-term, however make-up classes are available.
- In the event of a teacher cancellation or sickness refund arrangements will be made.
Based on 10 week term
1 Hour = $150.00 ($15 per class)
2 Hours = $260.00 ($13.00 per class)
3 Hours = $330.00 ($11.00 per class)
* Families with more then one student enrolled will receive a further 10% discount of the total bill.
Before you enrol we encourage you to download our COVID-19 safety plan.
This document outlines our new procedures and protocols put in place to protect our students and families.
*If you want to enrol into more than one class, or have multiple members of the family enrolling you can just specify in the additional notes section instead of filling out additional forms.
*Classes don't run on public holidays
Term 1: February 3rd - March 28th = 8 Weeks
Monday 9th of March
Term 2: 14th April - 27th June = 11 Weeks
(Monday classes Commence from 14th April due to Easter)
Monday 13th of April
Monday 8th of June
Monday 27th April
Term 3: 13th July - 19th September = 10 weeks
Term 4: 5th October - 13th December = 10 Weeks
DECEMBER 12TH = EOY CONCERT
Tuesday 3rd of November
Acro privates are available on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday but must be arranged personally with Jack.
Contact him by clicking the button below.
Private lessons are charged at $70 p/h.
* This fee can be split between multiple students.