Enrol at Momentum
- Fees are charged on termly basis, invoices will be emailed out prior to term commencing.
- All invoices are expected to be paid within the first 3 weeks of term, if you are struggling to make the payment please contact us to discuss.
- We ask you for a $20 costume deposit in term 3, this secures your spot in the End Of Year Showcase - any additional fee will be requested for in Term 4. These are usually between $30 - $45 total.
- There are no refunds for students who miss class or withdraw mid-term, however make-up classes are available.
- In the event of a teacher cancellation refund arrangements will be made.
Based on 10 week term
1 Hour = $150.00 ($15 per class)
2 Hours = $260.00 ($13.00 per class)
3 Hours = $330.00 ($11.00 per class)
* Families with more than one student enrolled will receive a further 10% discount of the total bill.
Before you enrol we encourage you to download our COVID-19 safety plan.
This document outlines our new procedures and protocols put in place to protect our students and families.
*If you want to enrol into more than one class, or have multiple members of the family enrolling you can just specify in the additional notes section instead of filling out additional forms.
*Classes DO NOT run on Public Holidays
Term 1: February 1st - April 1st = 9 Weeks
Monday 8th of March
FRIDAY APRIL 2ND AND SATURDAY APRIL 3RD - CLASSES WILL NOT RUN DUE TO GOOD FRIDAY
Term 2: 19th April - 25th June = 10 Weeks
Monday 14th June
Term 3: 12th July - 17th September = 10 weeks
Term 4: 4th October - 10th December = 10 Weeks
DECEMBER 12TH = EOY CONCERT
Tuesday 2nd of November
Acro privates are available on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday but must be arranged personally with Jack.
Contact him by clicking the button below.
Private lessons are charged at $70 p/h.
* This fee can be split between multiple students.
Enrol at Momentum Arts Studios today, we offer a free trial class to all new students, contact us to find out more and book in. We have a range of dance styles, age groups, days, and times available to suit anyone and everyone. Momentum is a family friendly inclusive school with a strong emphasis on fun - we offer a competition team for those dancers who want to push themselves, and a more recreational variation of classes for our one day per week students. Our South Side studio is based our of Elsternwick Primary school hall in the bayside, it sits in the middle of Brighton, Elsternwick, Black Rock, Hampton, Gardenvale, Elwood, Caulfield, St Kilda. Our North Side Studio is very central and just off the freeway right next to Box Hill, Kew, Balwyn North, Blackburn, Surrey Hills, and Burwood, with three large studios boasting floor to ceiling mirrors and a seperate space for all our acrobatic classes. We utilise Healthways Recreation Centre - it has recently undergone a number of upgrades and is an amazing dance studio. Email or call us to discuss anything. Private lessons are available for any students wanting to develop in a solo lesson with one of our teachers. We host a singular showcase at the end of the year which is the highlight of the year - casual costumes are supplied and are yours to keep, MOMENTUM does not have a strict uniform for classes.