Enrol at Momentum
-- All new students are welcome to a FREE TRIAL CLASS.
-Fees are calculated on termly basis.
We use an online payment system via our portal.
- Here you can enrol into classes and pay your fees using the online portal. We utilise an autopay feature which allows Momentum to withdraw fees directly from the credit card provided.
- If you are struggling with fees please contact us to discuss.
- We request a $30 costume deposit in term 3, this secures your spot in the End Of Year Showcase and is nonrefundable - any additional fee will be sought in Term 4. These are usually between $30 - $50 total.
- There are no refunds for students who miss class or withdraw mid-term, however make-up classes are available.
- In the event of a teacher cancellation or COVID interruption refund/credit arrangements will be made.
Based on 10 week term
1 Hour = $170.00 ($17 per class)
2 Hours = $320.00 ($16.00 per class)
3 Hours = $450.00 ($15.00 per class)
4 Hours = $560.00 ($14.00 per class)
5 Hours = $650.00 ($13.00 per class)
* Families with more than one student enrolled will receive an additional 10% discount of the total bill.
Click here to sign up to our online portal.
Here you will be able to create student profiles, enrol into classes, pay your fees, download music + LOTS MORE!
1. Create a new account if it's your first time!
2. Fill out the required information (please use +61 for your mobile)
3. Add the student/s who will be attending the studio.
4. Click on the classes you would like to enrol into (be sure to double check the location).
5. Click "Set up Auto-Pay" at the top of the screen and enter your credit card details.
6. Once autopay is completed, click on "Back To Registration" and lastly click the green button that says "Finish Registration Now".
7. You are now enrolled and will receive a confirmation email!
*If you want to enrol into more than one class, or have multiple members of the family enrolling you can just specify in the additional notes section instead of filling out additional forms.
Your content has been submitted
*Classes DO NOT run on Public Holidays
Term 1: February 6th - April 6th (No classes Easter weekend) = 9 Weeks
Monday 13th of March
Friday 7th of April
Saturday 8th of April
Term 2: Tuesday 24th April - 24th June = 9 Weeks
Tuesday 25th April
Monday 12th June
Term 3: 10th July - 16th September = 10 weeks
Term 4: 2rd October - 9th December = 10 Weeks
Tuesday 7th of November
DECEMBER 9TH = EOY CONCERT
Privates lessons are available throughout the week and can be arranged to suit your timetable.
These are charged at $80 p/h.
* This fee can be split between multiple students.
Enrol at Momentum Arts Studios today, we offer a free trial class to all new students, contact us to find out more and book in. We have a range of dance styles, age groups, days, and times available to suit anyone and everyone. Momentum is a family friendly inclusive school with a strong emphasis on fun - we offer a competition team for those dancers who want to push themselves, and a more recreational variation of classes for our one day per week students. Our South Side studio is based our of Elsternwick Primary school hall in the bayside, it sits in the middle of Brighton, Elsternwick, Black Rock, Hampton, Gardenvale, Elwood, Caulfield, St Kilda. Our North Side Studio is very central and just off the freeway right next to Box Hill, Kew, Balwyn North, Blackburn, Surrey Hills, and Burwood, with three large studios boasting floor to ceiling mirrors and a seperate space for all our acrobatic classes. We utilise Healthways Recreation Centre - it has recently undergone a number of upgrades and is an amazing dance studio. Email or call us to discuss anything. Private lessons are available for any students wanting to develop in a solo lesson with one of our teachers. We host a singular showcase at the end of the year which is the highlight of the year - casual costumes are supplied and are yours to keep, MOMENTUM does not have a strict uniform for classes.